Aid Trends Country Profiles are based on our analysis of OECD and other data, and are primarily intended for civil society organisations seeking to strengthen or update their understanding of relevant aid trends for specific countries. They are based on the latest available information from OECD (currently up to end of 2014), with analysis and interpretation from Baobab associates.
They aim to answer the following questions:
- What are the recent trends in total official aid to the country – overall, by major donor, by sector, and by channel?
- Is the amount of aid being channeled through civil society in the country growing or shrinking?
- Which are the key donors providing aid through civil society in the country, which are growing, and which are cutting back?
- Which development sectors are receiving the largest shares of aid through civil society in the country, and how is this changing?
- Which are the key donors providing aid through civil society in specific development sectors (eg health, education, water, humanitarian, economic development)?
Each is laid out in a succinct and easy to read four page briefing, including charts to illustrate key data and trends.
We make a modest charge for our Country Profiles, to cover the costs of researching and producing them. The current charge is UK£30 per profile. Discounts are available for bulk orders.
You can purchase selected country profiles securely online using Paypal, in any recognised Paypal currency, for immediate delivery into your inbox.
Country Profiles are currently available online for the following countries:
ASIA AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- Afghanistan * DRC * Nigeria * West Bank & Gaza
- Bangladesh * Ethiopia * South Sudan
- India * Kenya * Tanzania
- Myanmar * Mozambique * Uganda
If you would like to order one or more of these profiles, just click on the country above, and you will be provided with further details of the profile and how to purchase it.
If you would like to enquire about a profile for a country not listed here, or prices for bulk orders, please email us