Welcome to our Knowledge Hub
In this part of our website, you will find articles, tools, case studies, resources and links on current leadership challenges facing the sector.
Our focus is on resources and links that will be of practical value to leaders in international civil society organisations. We therefore prioritise resources that are concise, clear, easy to read, and practical. We tend not to cover resources primarily aimed at academic audiences or whole books.
These resources are drawn from a wide variety of reputable sources, have been proposed by members of the Baobab community, and have been reviewed by the Baobab team for relevance before posting on our site. Some resources are provided as downloadable pdf files, while others are provided as links to other websites.
The resources are organised by issue. Current main topics are:
- Global Trends affecting international civil society
- Future Role of International NGOs
- Governance of Global Civil Society Organisations
- Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives
- Assessing Programme Effectiveness and Impact
- Accountability and Transparency
Please click on a topic above to see our currently selected resources for that topic.